Monday, May 7, 2012

Just a little style post...

So, I am still in the midst of moving AND I am sick...again, so it has been a super crazy weekend. But I feel bad for abandoning my blog for so long, so here's a little style post that I hope you enjoy. & for those who only come on here when I post it on facebook, I haven't had my facebook for almost a month, so go in the history & check out what posts you've missed! :)

In Cedar City, the weather is ridiculously bipolar, so you need pieces that you can easily make into an outfit for colder weather --- even in the summer. So, I thought I would make one outfit that would be perfect for a Cedar City summer day/night by adding just a couple extra pieces.

Depending on how cold it is should decide if you add the boots or not, because those LC heels would be dang cute with those skinny jeans. Juss' sayin' ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment