Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Suits

So, before I say or do anything I want to very sincerely apologize for the serious neglect that this blog has experienced this past month. It's not even that I was too busy, I just didn't have a whole lot to say & I was stressed beyond belief. A super quick & non explanatory bit of information about life for me though: I am back living in Nevada with my parents. {Don't be worried or anything, I've figured some stuff out & this is the best decision for me right now} I am going to try to not let this whole lame "not blogging" thing ever happen again. Haha, so anyway, on to the real post! 

Summer Suits!
So, summer is officially here with its heat, fruity drinks, but most of all: swimming!
I've been doing a bit of swimming lately {I would be doing more, but we don't have a pool anymore :( }, so I wanted to share some super cute swim suits, where to get them, how much they are, etc. These are some of my favorite trends of swim suits of the season!

WalMart//
Living in a small town like Pahrump, there is hardly anywhere to shop for swim suits, the biggest store we have here is WalMart, but I'm sure many will agree with me when I say that WalMart has developed a very cute array of clothing & now swim suits! I found some of my favorites this year at WalMart! Here are a few:
Ruffled top mono-kini - $20
I think this one might be my favorite, {that's why it's first!} it's bright yellow is perfect for summer {& will make you look tanner!} & I love the ruffles, mono-kinis are such a unique trend that I am absolutely loving!


Simple bikini - $6 each piece 
{I absolutely love this color! It's called "grape jelly"!}


Sequin, striped bikini - $8 each piece
{You can't really see in the picture, but there are sequins on the orange stripes, SO cute!}

Mini leopard print tankini top - $15
{You could wear this with just some simple black bottoms & it would look adorable on anyone with any body shape!}

I love these suits from WalMart because they're so affordable without sacrificing style and quality. I actually just bought a tankini from WalMart for $12, I couldn't find a picture of it online {I might take & post a picture later} but I found the bottoms that go with it {I didn't get them, I just wear solid black bikini bottoms with it}, so it looks a lot like this:

It's a one shoulder strap like the leopard one only it seems to swoop across the body, it's really cute & comfortable & I got it for so cheap! WalMart should definitely not  be crossed off your list when shopping for a swim suit.

Delias.com//
I have gotten the magazine randomly sent to me for years, they have super cute stuff & I just recently viewed their swimwear for the first time & I'm obsessed! Their styles are so simple but so adorable! I was given an old swim suit from a friend & I saw that it was from Delia's & it is SO comfortable & really pretty. Here are some of my favorites from the website:


Polka dot, side-cinched tankini - $24.50 each piece
& it comes as a bikini, as most of their prints do! 




Black & coral tribal twisted bandeau bikini - $24.50 each piece
Totally obsessed with this print & these colors. It's simple because of the black & white but the tribal print & just a hint of coral makes it pop! :)



This post is becoming longer than I thought, so I will do a part 2 either later today, or tomorrow. See ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment