Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Suits pt. 2

Anthropologie//
So, anybody that has ever shopped at Anthropologie can probably agree that it's a bit more pricey compared to other places you can get swim suits, but they have such beautiful & unique styles that I really just love. All of their suits remind me of the 50s, & I think they're really cute. The high wasted bikini is a trend I can see blossoming a lot lately. I feel like it's a style that either really skinny girls or more curvy girls can pull off pretty well. I am neither one of those body frames & I have no idea if I could ever pull it off, but who knows? I'll have to try one on sometime & letchya know. :)

Floral, high-wasted bikini - $68 top, $58 bottoms

Floral one piece - $375
I normally don't really like this kind of stuff, but I thought this one was SO pretty. :)


NastyGal//
I don't have much experience at Nastygal.com. I just recently discovered it, but so far I am lovinggg it! They have some really awesome, sexy & trendy suits available. Here are my favorites:

Crocket mono-kini - $138
I am totally obsessed with this one. I seriously think it is so pretty & perrrrfecctttt :)

Florella one-piece swim suit - $275

"Wild Things" bikini - $88



So, that's my post(s) about swim suits! I had a lot of fun searching the websites to find my favorite trends. I hope you all are having fun splashin' around this summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment