Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fitness & Health

So, I have been really trying to get to the gym every day & {because I am human...not the olympian kind} I've been having a bit of trouble. Just because I've been really busy or tired. The typical excuses. I just discovered this adorable neon green duffel bag in my garage that I'm going to use as my gym bag & I'm going to be filling it up with all kinds of gym goodies & keep it in my car always. That way, I never have an excuse to not go. 


When I was a junior in high school, we could just say that I was a heavy-lifter {I was a freakin' beast, there is no denying it}. I would max out when I would lift weights rather than do more reps with lighter weights. This is not a bad thing, but it's what built all the muscle that is underneath my layer of flub. I'm not trying to put myself down or anything, either. So, this time around I will do lighter weight & more reps, targeting a different area of muscles each to achieve a more leaned & toned look. Also adding plenty of cardiovascular & stretching. 


If anyone has good workout suggestions or tips, please do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment