Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Del

There is a strange man in the background in each of these pictures. Okay, well he's not strange per say. But he is indeed in the background of all of 'em. Haha
{Leggings: DEB, Cardigan: F21, Tank: Aeropostale, Necklace/Earrings: M's Clothing <---totally awesome store we found}

We went to one of our family's faaavorite spots in the world. The Hotel Del Coronado :)
It's a 124 year old hotel on Coronado Island. It's absolutely gorgeous. Seriously, I could live there & never complain about a single thing for the rest of my life. We have visited & stayed there many times in the past & this year we stayed in San Diego rather than Coronado Island, but we just had to visit The Del. 
I always feel fancy here ;)


We went to Moo Time, a.k.a. the most delicious ice cream place ever {or maybe it has something to do with eating it with my favorite people in my favorite place....maybe} 

I had dark chocolate & banana {nom nom nom!}

It was a super fun weekend & *drumroll, please* this was the last weekend of traveling for  hopefully a long time. Sounds silly, I mean I'm doing all these fun things & going to all these fun places & I'm complaining about it? Yep. I'm wiped out. Completely & totally drained from traveling. I'm pretty sure that combined I've spent like a week driving the past couple months. I'm absolutely thrilled to be staying home this coming weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment