Friday, April 6, 2012

Dear You,

"You" being my future husband/boyfriend/whatever.

I know. This is probably kind of an overdone sort of post for girls' blogs, but I've never actually written down any kind of list of what I want in a guy. But I was talking to my mom {quite awhile ago, actually} & she said that it actually is cool to visually see the kind of guy you want in your life & in your future. It feels silly to write it & post it on the internet because I am not anywhere close to looking for a husband or anything, but it might be a fun "exercise" to try, so here goes:

"Dear You,


So, You. Here are some qualities that I feel you either must possess or I would really love for you to possess:
-You've gotta be taller than me. Preferably a lot taller, but as long as you're taller then you'll do. ;)
-You can't be dramatic. I'm not incredibly dramatic myself considering I am a girl {& we're allowed to be!} so, for you to be dramatic would just be plain annoying.
-You should be someone I can be proud of. Someone that when I introduce you to people I want to brag about you & be proud that you're with me.
-I hope you'll be someone who won't argue with me & then stay mad. I'm an extremely forgiving person, so I am okay almost immediately after & if you stay mad for days, hours {minutes, even!} after the argument is over, I can't deal with that.
-I hope that maybe you'll be someone with brown hair & blue eyes.
-You will hopefully be someone who believes in the same things that I do.
-You've got to be someone who doesn't take me seriously, ever. I'm almost never serious. {When I am, you'll know}
-Somebody who understands that I laugh at almost everything. Even things that are not funny at all. I laugh all the time. Don't ask me why every time. Haha {<---see?}
-Someone who, no matter what happens {particularly fights} you will never sleep on the couch. Or leave during or after an argument {this goes along with staying mad}
-Someone who doesn't call me 'babe' or 'baby' <---BIGGEST PET PEEVE. {You can give me cute/funny pet names. That I like. Just please don't call me baby..unless you're joking, then it will be funny & okay}
-You should be somebody that can keep the PDA to a minimum. That stuff makes me uncomfortable. However, I don't mind a little bit so that people can still see that we are indeed together. {I wanna show you off a little bit}


I'm sure there's more & I may add to this list later, but until then. Here you go, husband/boyfriend/whatever.


Love, Lisa"

{via}


So there's probably one of the most different kind of posts I've ever written. I hope it's not too weird.
I hope everyone has a good weekend! 
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment