Thursday, January 26, 2012

Awkward & Awesome Thursday!

{Leather Jacket: Style4Less, Under tank: Aeropostale, Shirt: thrifted, Skirt: F21, Leggings: Deb, Boots: Ruche, Scarf: Rue21, Earrings: H&M}

Awkward: 
-These photo shoots. Thank goodness I don't get embarrassed in front of Alyssa, cause we try some weird stuff. 
-The random stranger that kept adding me on Facebook that I kindaaaa recognize, only to find out it was someone sitting behind me at a basketball game. No talking, nothing. But he happened to know my name somehow & decided to add me on Facebook..
-My earrings constantly getting stuck to my scarf..it looks just plain weird to get it out, but looks even more weird to have the scarf dangling from my earlobe.
-Last night at "ab lab", it might have been just me, but I could swear the instructor kept staring at me with death eyes because I would stop occasionally. Kinda freaked me out.
-Finding Amanda's pillow pet stuck in between her mattress & the springs while going under her bed to steal food. 
-When I thought a cute guy was saying "Hey" to me & after I responded with a flirty smile & a "Hey!" I saw that he was actually talking to the girl behind me as he proceeded to greet her with a kiss & grabbed her hand as they both walked away giving me strange looks...
-This moment. {I was sitting on something nasty, so I was throwing it}
-{This one happened a while ago, buuut} driving in snow for the very first time & sliding just the tiniest little bit & literally freaking out while Alyssa laughs at me.

Awesome:
-My boots. I just love 'em. (:
-Waking up late & simply not caring, only to realize that I can get ready in 15 minutes & look decent. & then I was early for class. Yep, that's pretty awesome.
-My eyes in some of these pictures, they look super weird & they actually didn't look like that in real life, but they turned out pretty cool. 
-Buying red lipstick for the first time (:
-The cookies I dipped in hot chocolate the other night. Sooo good!
-Sneaking in an assignment that was due on Monday with the assignment that was due Wednesday, to later find out that I got full credit for both of them. score!
-This version of Here (in your arms) by Hellogoodbye.
-Trying to find room in my closet / drawers for more clothes. I have a lot of clothes, my friends, a lot. & I think that's awesome. (:


Thank you, Sydney!

2 comments: