Friday, January 6, 2012

Excited

So, I am going back to Cedar City on Saturday {I have been in St. George for basically the entire break} & I am SO excited about it. I'm excited to start school again with a fresh new semester & new year. This semester is going to be pretty tough. I'm taking 17 credits & they start at 7a.m. {yikes!} But I think I can handle it & I'm happy to not be sleeping in until noon everyday, {weird, huh} I want to actually get up in the morning & not feel like my entire day is just a waste.
Spring Semester 2012 goals:
•Get to my 7a.m. class on time. {Which means get to bed on time.}
•Eat breakfast.
•Actually get dressed everyday {I'm an adult now, I think pajamas should only be worn to bed from now on}
•Get at least a 3.2 GPA
•Work out regularly {at least 3 times a week}
•Bring a water bottle everywhere & continually fill it up, keep hydrated!
•Don't let boys distract me the way they tend to. Yes, boys are great..but they're not great enough to sacrifice your sleep or grades. {Sorry, bro.}
•Actually go out on the weekends & enjoy myself. {Seems like a weird goal, but I actually have a problem with going out & socializing. I would rather sit at home & read by myself. However, that doesn't help to make friends, which brings me to my next goal....}
•Make more friends. At least one or two in every class. {Study groups, hello!}

I'm sure this semester will be a challenge, but I think it will be a really rewarding few months if I keep it up & do what I need to. Wish me luck!

{I got the picture from here}

No comments:

Post a Comment