Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Looking back on 2011


•January
The very beginning of the year was soo very exciting, because I got my braces off!

•February
The beginning of February was, well, the accident. Cheerleading practice on February 10th, the very last practice the day before our last basketball game/senior night. Jessica (my flyer) was attempting for about the third time her double twist down. During our very last try, her elbow got my eyebrow & I got a friction cut..
thirteen stitches..

•March
I went on a suuuper fun vacation with the family, we went to Sea World, Hotel Del Coronado & then came home to go to Disneyland the very next week. 
I guess Sara & I just really like the "thumbs up" pose. No big deal. But look at little Trey! Adorable? Yes.

I also took some of my senior pictures at Hotel Del Coronado.


•April
Spring Fling at school! 
....we had some fun with the camera during the assembly. ;P

& after Spring Fling was the Sadie Hawkins dance

•May
PROM! Seriously, I had the best time at this dance! 

& I had a pretty smokin' hot date (;
& I got to go with my cousins, so fun!

& we got a limo, which was a ridiculous hassle to get, but it ended up being a lot of fun..
& of course, since it is the name of my blog {maytwentyfifth} my birthday!
I went & saw The Hangover pt. 2

•June
Graduation Day! ..finally!
Yayyy!

•July
Our annual OREGON TRIP!
Basically, the best trip..every single year.









Please ignore the disgusting jiggle of my thigh, this video was just too funny to not put up!

& I  moved

& Jill, uhh, helped me pack..


•August
California & school started
We went to the beach
& Disneyland

& then school started & I moved into my new dorm room:

& football season began

•September
Homecoming!
True T-Bird Night!
"The Student Alumni Association hosted the inaugural True T-Bird night in 1994 and it has been an SUU tradition ever since. Students and alumni gather the Friday of Homecoming at midnight on the plaza surrounding Old Sorrel and kiss a friend of their choosing, thus becoming and renewing their commitment as a True T-Bird of Southern Utah University."

& the game

•October
Governor's Ball
I was in the Miss Pahrump pageant in 2010 & was in the Miss Pahrump court {cool, I know} & since my cousin won Miss Pahrump 2011, I was invited to go to the Governor's Ball for the Nevada Day celebration! It was so much fun! 

•November
Emri was born!

Thanksgiving & Death Valley

•December
I was able to meet up with old friends since we were all in Pahrump for Christmas break (:
I guess I didn't take too many pictures in December. 

Well, those were the highlights of my year!

No comments:

Post a Comment