Wednesday, January 25, 2012

6 things



{Cardigan: American Eagle, Button down: Hollister, Jeans: Aeropostale, Shoes: Amazon, Necklace: Thrifted}

1. I had an extremely lazy day yesterday, with absolutely no excuse. I just really, really didn't want to get up very often. Ahh well.
2. I don't even remember the last time I parted my hair on the side. I did it for these pictures though!
3. I'm obsessed with this chunky necklace I got forever ago & have hardly ever worn {I don't know why!} But my brother thought it looked silly with this outfit. Oh well. It sparkles, so I say it goes with anything. 
4. Trying to break in those shoes yesterday was not fun. Hello, blisters. It's extremely unpleasant to meet you.
5. I've been listening to classical music all day. Weird, huh? I think so. 
6. I can't believe it's only Wednesday! Blehh. 

This post seems kinda negative. Sorry about that. I guess I'm just grumpy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment