Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just Hanging Out In a Retirement Community

 This is like the third flowy blouse I've bought like this. They're all a little different, but they're the same material & kind of fit the same way. When I bought the first one I was just kind of taking a chance because wasn't like anything I've ever owned before. But they're my three favorite shirts now..Funny how that works. :P
{Bouse: F21, Tank: Aeropostale, Shorts: American Eagle, Wedges: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: Ever}
These pictures were taken at my Grandma's retirement community in Arizona when I visited for Spring Break. I actually had to crop a whole group of senior citizens out of the background of one of them...I just thought it was kinda funny.. haaa

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit. Coral has become my new favorite color!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete