Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Guy Style.

Basically, I love this outfit. I've realized that simpler outfits are my favorite, this one has almost a guy style. I feel like they're more put together & anyone can pull them off. {I really need a gold watch, that would really make this my favorite outfit!} & these pants are so comfortable! Plus, they're this velvet-y material that is so soft, I just love 'em. :)
{Button down: H&M, Pants: Heavenly Couture, Belt: Deb, Shoes: Vans, Chain: From mom, Earrings: H&M}

This weekend I'm going to Anaheim, CA for my high school's dance team's national competition. From what I hear we're going to stop at the beach & spend some time in Downtown Disney/California Adventures. I'm pretty dang pumped! The next few weekends are going to be pretty eventful, so hopefully I can manage to capture some of it on camera to show you!

1 comment:

  1. I love those pants, they actually do look really comfortable and they are super chic. Looks like you can dress them up or down.

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete