Thursday, March 1, 2012

Awkward & Awesome Thursday

{Top, Jacket, Jeans: Gift, Shoes: Vans, Earrings: H&M, Necklace: Ever}

I didn't even realize how many "gifts/ hand-me-downs" I was wearing today! How funny..
Awkward:
•That last picture & how blurry it is. 
•When I see someone I know from really far away & make eye contact but take a second to react & wave, but they looked away already, so I'm sitting there smiling & waving at nothing. {Why they didn't smile &/or wave, too is a mystery..guess I'm not as well-liked as I thought. Sad.}
•The kiss Amanda showed me on Netflix..
•How messy my room can get in such a short amount of time. It's seriously ridiculous. 
•Taking a test & looking up for a second & the professor is staring RIGHT at me. Extremely awkward & makes me nervous because I don't want to look suspicious of cheating or something, but of course, this makes me look more suspicious. 
•Going hot tubbing & realizing that my stomach, that used to be one step away from black, is the whitest thing I've ever seen. 
•Sneaking around in the morning while Amanda is sleeping, it ends up being much much louder than if I would have just been getting ready like normal. I'm not very sneaky. 
•Being the only girl watching Bad Girls Club with a room full of guys yelling "whoa. she is HOT!" It was definitely funny, but just a little awkward. 

Awesome:
•The random Chinese Buffet visits that Joey & I make. So fun.
•The insane amount of pin boards I made today on Pinterest, you should seriously check it out, I went crazy. Ha
•I finished all my homework before 5pm yesterday!
•College. Period.
•The fact that every single time I go into the second floor of the library, no matter how crowded it is, my favorite spot is always open! {& yes, I do realize that I may have just jinxed it}
•I get to write a 10 page paper on makeup. Like, seriously. Awesome, right?
•The video Suzie sent me of Bryan's "Hump & Lead Day". Basically made my whole life just then.
•When I made the realization that since it is "Awkward & Awesome Thursday" it means that tomorrow is Friday! Whooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment