Monday, February 6, 2012

DJs & Jerseys

Basically my brother is a superstar now. But for real. My brother, Joey, DJed a party this Saturday ^^
He did super awesome & the party was so fun! Well, as fun as it can be while recovering from illness. :P
Joey was doing so well & becoming such a superstar that my other brother, Michael, got jealous & stole his turn tables..
^ Don't let him fool you, he has no clue what he is doing.

On Sunday, I'm sure that everybody knows that it was the Superbowl.
This is how is was supposed to go:
But it unfortunately went like this:
Which was not too fun.. However, we got some fun pictures during the terrible half-time performance (did you all see that?! Blagh. Awful, just awful).
Oh & there were football cookies, which made eating away our sorrows a bit less painful 

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment