Monday, February 13, 2012

wrestling, birthdays, & fake liquor

{Cropped top: Ross, Tank: JC Penny, Jeans: Aeropostale, Boots: Alyssa's, Belt: Ross, Earrings: WalMart, Necklace: F21}

This weekend was my cousin's zone wrestling tournament. I wasn't at the tournament for toooo long, but it was pretty fun while I was there & Scott {my cousin} wrestled really well all the way to the end.
Look at his ARM! ^^
After the tournament we went to dinner at Jack in the Box, where Sara & I then decided to eat the world's healthiest meal:
On Saturday, Sara & I got ready & took some fun pictures in her backyard. 

Saturday was also Mariah's birthday. So, I went back to Pahrump to surprise her!
& I feel like I got her a pretty fabulous present:
After dinner & cake, Mariah & I proceeded to get pretend drunk with the sparkling cider I bought her...

Hahaha, so that was my weekend (:




No comments:

Post a Comment